Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something old, something new

My latest mix which is a bit 80s/90s in flavour.

Move D feat. DJ Laté - Theo
Sven VT - Ever Since You Came
Lee Curtiss - The Disco Dub
Das Moth - Moon - Jacques Renault Remix
Neville Watson - Time To Lose Control
Leroy Hanghofer - Pin - Jacques Lu Cont Mix
Helium Robots - Long Lost
Evan Evans - Repitition - John Daly Remix
Patrice Scott - 2000 Black
Hard Ton - Marilyn - Zoe Xenia Remix
Liberty City - If You Really Love Someone - MURK Dubs Again
Darkman - Annihilating Rhythm - Wild Pitch Mix
Kenlou - Bangin' - Bangin' Beats
Armando - 100% Of Disin' You
Julian 'Jumpin' Perez - Jack Me Til I Scream - Jumpin' Mix
Cajmere Featuring Dajae - Brighter Days - Underground Goodie Mix
Cabin Fever - Lovemusic
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
Chez Damier - Can U Feel It - Mk Dub
Storm Queen - Look Right Through - Vox
Maceo Plex - Vibe Your Love
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Extended Mix


  1. Writing research and grant proposals is one of the most difficult -- and unavoidable -- requirements of graduate study in the

  2. Thank you so much for sharing wonderful post.I like the way of writing and formatting.I bookmarked this post for my next work.I am planning to do the research work.